[bct] Re: pumpkin pudding

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:29:56 -0600

Pumpkin pie, yum yum! Just the thought of all this is making me hungry. Last
night we had a Thanksgiving party here in my building, and someone brought a
pumpkin cream pie that was so good! It was from Bakers Square, which is a small
chain here in the Chicago area. They used to be under the name Poppin' Fresh
Pies back in the 80's and before that I think, but they're now a full-service
restaurant and their slogan is, "Come for the food, stay for the pie." If you
ask me that is a perfect slogan. I don't have a favorite pie there, they're all
so scrumptious. My family and I have been going there ever since we moved to
the midwest in the mid-80's.
  They have some great entrees too. I have been told they even do breakfast but
I've never had breakfast there.
  Jake----- Original Message -----