[bct] Re: publicizing your podcast, and Jim Fidler's Podcast, and music

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <audiomirror@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:39:36 -0500

Hi Mary.
I've actually, after reading your message, went and added myself in the Libsyn
directory.  I'm not quite sure how to add my podcast to the other directories,
but I thinkk it would be great to have the kind of listeners that Jim Fidler
has!  Of course, I would have to be dreaming to actually attain that goal, but
who knows?  Even the smallest dream can come true.
I also agree with you that it is very difficult to find such spots as Jim's
found to both listen and play his and other people's music, though the winter
Folk Festival is coming up in Toronto.  I think they have something similar to
that in Austin Texas too, every year, but, living in Ohio, I don't see myself
getting down there any time soon.  <sad face>  Anyway, I'm off to listen to
your latest podcast.  My internet is still quite ill, so when it feels like it
it stays connected long enough to get podcasts and check mail.