[bct] Re: public domain

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:28:30 -0500

Hi Kelly,
Until the Podsafe Music Network becomes fully accessible, I've been using Magnatunes with quite a bit of success.

I only thought about a public domain list of songs...possibly folk songs that people could perform for the talent show without too much fear of copyright infringement. That's all.

And I definitely appreciate Darrell's banging. If a petition is circulated for the PMN, I'll sign it as well. <smile>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellyjosef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>