[bct] public domain

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:59:54 -0500

Greetings All,
I'm going to investigate, but I thought I'd put it out there for everyone else.
 I think we need to find a site (or two) with a list of songs in the public
domain.  Need I say more?  We're all struggling with is dratted copyright
issue.  It isn't so bad if we write our own stuff but it's murder on those who
do not--and that might be a fair number of us.  It's safe and legal, but quite
limiting creativily.

So...if you find a website, please post it to the list and thanks much in