[bct] Re: problems with CD rom drive

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:42:49 -0400

Hi! I'm almost sure that I don't have any sony produced CDs, but I have no
way of knowing for sure. What you're describing does seem to match my
problem, though, which is kind-a scary. Also, as I said, I haven't tried
ripping CDs from windows XP; only got the brain child to start trying to
rip my audio CD books into mp3 format last week when I started this thread.
Thanks for the advice,  though, and this is definitely something I will
check out in further detail. Thanks again for the help, and I hope you're
having a great day!