[bct] Re: problem with juice

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 06:55:17 -0500

MessageOne of the weird things about Juice and iPodder is that when you alt+Tab
to it, it doesn't usually take focus properly.  It is usually necessary to
alt+tab away then alt+tab back to it.  You can tell if it does not get focus,
because your screen reader will just read the name of the program, but when the
program gets focus, the screen reader will also annohnce something else about
the program, usually that you are on the tab control on the Download tab, even
if that's not where you were when you left the program.  Once you do that,
though, and tab to the list of downloads or arrow to another page on the multi
page dialog, the program seems to behave pretty well.