[bct] Re: problem with juice

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 23:37:04 -0800

Sometimes Juice just gives me a screen with the tab headings and I have to
use the mouse keys to click downloads to get focus to the list of downloaded
I have also had some strange things happening with Juice.  Has anyone else
had to press alt f4 twice to exit Juice?  The first alt f4 seems to do
nothing and then the second exits the program.