[bct] Re: problem submitting song for talent show

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:14:00 -0600

MessageI think what the problem is that the firewall forbids ftp of any kind.
There might be proxying services out there, probably cost money, that will
channel it through the web port. There are other options like publicvpn.com or
hotspotvpn.com that people use to secure wifi that may slip through the
firewall.