[bct] potpourri

  • From: "Lynnette" <lynnette_tatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:49:35 -0500

Good morning, All.
I'll be creating a podcast this evening, but just wanted to welcome Joni and
her husband to the list.  I never saw the original message.  Hmmm.

I'd also like to welcome Hope back to the list.  I'd noticed that I hadn't seen
your name around but folks come and go so quickly it's difficult to keep up.
Glad you're doing okay and sorry they weren't able to pinpoint the problem.  so
much of medicine is hit and miss.  I once asked my doctor about some small
pimples on my arm and she just flat out told me she had no idea what they were.
 they subsequently went away but it didn't exactly instill me with undying
faith.  <grin>

Chris and marla...funny podcast.  You beat us to it.  We were going to do
something very similar.  Ah well...perhaps we still will.  that way there'll be
a series of decoration casts.  Each week someone can submit one.

Neal, your writing is exquisite and we thoroughly enjoyed your In the Well

Well, I guess I better go and do what they pay me to do.  <grin>