[bct] Re: possible podcast?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:43:54 -0000

Yes, here's another vote. Shopping is one of those things that I find uses all my skills and then some. So it's always interesting to find out how other people deal with it. A bit voyeuristic, I know, but if you're willing, that's great.

----- Original Message ----- From: <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>