[bct] Re: possible podcast?

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:58:44 -0500

Hi Cynthia,

Yes yes yes!!  Please feel free to submit that shopping podcast.  Perhaps
you could also tell us about your new apartment; how big it is, do you have
a lot of neighbors, etc.  Oh, do you still have your vocal cat Mary?  We'd
love to hear about her and possibly compare stories with our two.  Hope to
hear from you soon.

Maria and Lynnette