[bct] Re: possible podcast?

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:00:23 -0700

Hi:
Let's hear your podcast! Sounds fun!
Jamie
----- Original Message ----- From: <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 11:13 AM
Subject: [bct] possible podcast?

I was curious if anyone would be interested in hearing my sunday shopping? I just moved into a new apartment week before last and I was buying lamps and groceries and stuff. Please give feedback as to whether this would be of interest. If people want it, I'll string the files together and edit them. If I don't hear anything, I won't bother.

Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.