[bct] Re: possible podcast?

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:32:51 -0600

Sure, why not.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name:
God bless President George W. Bush!
God bless our troops!
and God bless America
----- Original Message -----
From: <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:13 PM
Subject: [bct] possible podcast?

I was curious if anyone would be interested in hearing my sunday shopping? I
just moved into a new apartment week before last and I was buying lamps and
groceries and stuff. Please give feedback as to whether this would be of
interest. If people want it, I'll string the files together and edit them.
If I don't hear anything, I won't bother.

Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.