[bct] Re: portable speech access

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:26:50 -0500

Hello, Synthia, and thanks very much for the information. I had heard about Freedom Box but wasn't exactly sure what it was, so now I know, and I'm going to check it out now. Perhaps Freedom sci fi will jump on the simplistic bandwagon someday. We can only wish ... <smile>

Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>