[bct] Re: portable, external drives

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:33:45 -0500

There sure is. I have a Western Digital Passport 80GB USB 2.0 External
Hard Drive - WDXML800UETN

They're about the size of a pack of four by six cards, and all you do
is plug it into the USB port, and it shows up in "my computer" as a
removable drive. I like them so well that I have two of them. Mine are
80 gb but they have 40, 60 and 120 gb also.  Not only do these work
with your computer, but they work with the braillenote MPower too.