[bct] Re: portable, external drives

  • From: "jack scrimshaw" <jack_scrimshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 04:12:42 +0100

Houdy most of the u s b external drives are fairly simplistic plug and play devices. In other words just hook it up to the computer and mostly they install themselves.
you ai'nt heard nothing til ya heard it from the mad man www.livejournal.com/users/afro_thunder nothing but pure truth.
----- Original Message ----- From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>