[bct] Re: portable, external drives

  • From: Borris de Norie <blindcoolborris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Anjelina <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 03:15:18 -0400

On 6/1/2006, 1:32:30 AM EST, Anjelina wrote:

> I'd love to have an external with that much storage space!!

Well, if you use a caddy, you can get a rather large external drive. For
Seagate recently released two drives - 750 GB UATA and SATA drives.
There are drives that claim to be 1TB, but in all actuality, these are
external raid rigs, and I wouldn't trust them. They're also huge, and
tend to overheat and have partitions that randomly disappear on you for
no good reason.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <Patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
skype: Borris
For anything related to the yamaha motif line of keyboards and
modules, subscribe to the motif-help mailing list by sending a
blank message to:

This message originally sent in reply to cruz.anjelina@xxxxxxxxx on Thursday,
June 01, 2006 at 3:13 AM EDT.