[bct] Re: pop port cables for nokia phones

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jennipalmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:50:59 -0500

I bought my cable and it broke when i plugged it in my phone. I have a 6620 and i was mad some piece of it was 25 bucks and i cant afford to replace it. and kind of need one too. oh well when i get 25 bucks will have to buy myself a new one
plastic broke off
----- Original Message ----- From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>