[bct] Re: pop port cables for nokia phones

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:02:34 -0700

Thanks Andre. That's really odd, because according to my dad, the phone he got didn't get the cable. Come to think of it, I don't think he even has one. haha. Better check around to see where I can buy one in Canada. His 6260 supports talks, which is why I'm using his phone. I don't see the point in buying another phone when there's already one I can use. hahaha.

Thanks again,
Clement.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>