[bct] Re: pop port cables for nokia phones

  • From: "Onj" <onj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 00:45:23 +0100

I have owned a Nokia 6670 and now a Nokia N70 and in both cases, the cables came with the phones.
Firstly I bought the 6670 Sim free last year so I got all the junk with it, then this year, I got it from my network provider, Orange UK, and they too included a cable, and since of course I drive everywhere being blind and all, an in-car charger.
Great stuff, eh? I thought so too.
So yes and yes respectively.
That is to say, yes for phone one and yes for phone two.
HTH.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>