[bct] Re: poodles as guides

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:39:59 -0600

Pam and I have been friends since the early 70s.  Even though I grew up in
Florida and she grew up in Iowa, she has always been like a sister to me.
In fact, we were maids of honor in each other's weddings.

Mary I had never seen a standard poodle either until I met Josef.  I was
very surprised at how tall he is.  He likes to shake a person's hand with
his paw and he really loves to get haircuts.  Wish I shared his enthusiasm
for that.

Glad you joined us on the list Pam.  Also welcome to all of the new members.