[bct] podsafe audio question

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:42:15 -0500

Hi!
Is there a site or some location on the web that will tell you if an artist is
pod safe? There's a band out of Canada that got radio mostly on public and
college radio stations in Canada that has a cool sound, and I wanted to play a
couple of their songs on my next podcast, but am not sure if the music is
podsafe. They haven't gotten play on mainstream radio at all. Is there a way I
could find out if they are podsafe or not?
From David
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different
types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality
entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd
Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
http://www.jammin853.com
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed