[bct] podjacking

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:44:45 -0800

The following is from Dean Martineau's top tech tidbits; info about this e-mail
list and his web site are at the end, per his policy specification. Read this
article, it is vital that we know about this. Podjacking is emerging as a
threat to our podcasts.

Mary

Not surprisingly, now that we have the phenomenon of podcasting, we
have the danger of podjacking.  Read a clear article about it at
http://vegan.com/issues/2005/podjacking.htm

Visit the Tidbits page at
www.topdotenterprises.com/tidbits.htm
where
you can subscribe to the rss feed and grab back issues.  All that
welcome information for future issues can come to me at
dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feel fre to forward intact copies of this newsletter, so others can subscribe.
To subscribe, send a blank message to
tttt-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and reply to the confirmatory message. Aspiring subscribers can also go to
http://topdotenterprises.com/mailman/listinfo/tttt_topdotenterprises.com

To leave the list, send a blank message to
tttt-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and reply to the confirmatory message.

If you have a news item, handy web page or piece of software you want to
recommend,  concerning adaptive technology, technology as it relates to the
blind,
or Internet audio, send it to me for inclusion next time.

List archives are available to members at
http://topdotenterprises.com/mailman/private/tttt_topdotenterprises.com/

Inclusion of information in tttt does not imply any endorsement of products or
services mentioned, or even that the content of the announcement is accurate.
 (Often, I do not verify the accuracy of the announcements.)  Having said this,
most are accurate and useful.

TTTT is a free service of Top Dot Enterprises, Copyright (c) 2004, 2005, Top
Dot Enterprises.

Dean Martineau
Top Dot Enterprises
2219 Rucker Ave #204