[bct] Re: podiobooks

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:42:32 -0500

If you don't mind downloading the actual rss or xml file and pasting in the url for each file you want then the answer is no, you don't need a podcatcher. But that would be really a stupid thing to do in my opinion.
There probably is nothing wrong with juice. The problem may be in the way the rss file is constructed. I don't care enough to figure it out. I recommend installing juice but not automatically downloading podcasts. You can go through each subscription and manually select the episodes you want to download.