[bct] podcasts.

  • From: "Kerry Calderon" <kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 08:52:25 -0400

Hi, just giving my word on the people who who were requesting that Larry should
stop all those my space podcasts.
I love them, keep them coming. then there is some that I really don't care for,
but I know what to do with those, just delete  and move on, but I don't. I burn
them all on DVD's. Call me crazy, lol but that's I do with them.
oh the most funniest  thing I herd were those kids doing the interviews, that
was funny. when they said they were doing this to put on a website for a bunch
of crazy blind people to listen to.
Anyway, take care and keep the podcasts coming. would like to hear some cooking
ones as well. if any one know about a feed where they do only cooking casts?
please let me know?
thanks. ok I'm ending this here. take care..
Kerry Calderon
Trinidad West Indies
Msn babybear11232_11@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype babyboy_aka_kmc