[bct] Re: podcasting, etc.

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:39:08 -0500

Actually, we are all working this week, but today is the last day.
We're about to go enjoy the holiday lunch.

>>> maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:05:35 AM

Actually you never said whether you wanted your mind or the podcast to
given back to you! <grin> But the podcast is up there now, so anybody
grab it any time. Well worth it, too. May there be many more from
I've sure missed Larry's walks to and from work, but maybe the weather

didn't cooperate this month, and I sure hope nobody's working this
It's not much fun unless somebody brings a huge tin of cookies for
munching! We used to have all-day pot lucks before the business world
changed its tune, and they were lots of fun, although there were a few
I didn't find out about until they were over. I guess some of the
secretaries who organized them were picky about who they invited. But
mind, the ones that everybody went to made up for that, most
definitely! I
recall one year when there was going to be a big one, but it would
after I left for Christmas vacation, so, the week before, I did a huge

amount of baking and took it all in, and had a grand time watching
come and devour it! That was so much fun!