[bct] podcasting, etc.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 08:05:35 -0800

Actually you never said whether you wanted your mind or the podcast to be given back to you! <grin> But the podcast is up there now, so anybody can grab it any time. Well worth it, too. May there be many more from everyone! I've sure missed Larry's walks to and from work, but maybe the weather didn't cooperate this month, and I sure hope nobody's working this week! It's not much fun unless somebody brings a huge tin of cookies for random munching! We used to have all-day pot lucks before the business world changed its tune, and they were lots of fun, although there were a few that I didn't find out about until they were over. I guess some of the secretaries who organized them were picky about who they invited. But never mind, the ones that everybody went to made up for that, most definitely! I recall one year when there was going to be a big one, but it would happen after I left for Christmas vacation, so, the week before, I did a huge amount of baking and took it all in, and had a grand time watching people come and devour it! That was so much fun!