[bct] Re: podcasting

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:14:00 -0500

MessageHello Rose,
My name is Maria Rios, and if you've heard Lynnette's podcasts, I am the M A
half of Malyn.  I just wanted to say that this afternoon Lynne played your
podcast over our stereo, and I totally enjoyed it.  I also was a medical
transcriptionist for a good portion of my working life and like you, had my ups
and downs with it.

Well, it's getting kind of late, and I have a PowerPoint class in the morning,
so I'd better get to bed.  Lynne has asked me on several occasions to do a
career podcast or a life history one, so perhaps someday soon I will tell all.

Take care,
Maria