[bct] Re: podcasting

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:00:44 -0600

Speaking of cutting and pasting until someone says something they didn't
really say, Jonathan Mosen played a spoof of President Bush during the last
election. I voted for George and I still thought the piece was hillarious.
Don't shoot me for voting for George, but please submit the piece to Larry
if you know what I'm talking about. The hook line in the piece was "I'm
practicing fuzzy math." It really was amazing what W ended up saying in that
bit.

  _____