[bct] Re: podcasting

  • From: "Anthony Rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 06:16:45 -0600

Oh no!  *grinning*
You found me out.  Back about 15 years ago, when I was in highschool, my class
produced a small newspaper, meant only for the school to read.  One of the
house parrents wanted a copy of it for herself, so while I was making a letter
tape to someone back at home, she knocked on my door and asked if she could
come in.  I completely forgot that I was recording.  She asked me about the
paper, and said that she wanted one, and that she had found one on a teacher's
desk, and that was how she found out about it.  I asked if she wanted print or
braille, and she said it didn't matter.  Then she left the room.
I remembered that I was recording, and I had a dual cassette, so decided to
have a bit of fun.

I started recording, and said, "OK miss Manard, you wanted to talk to me about
the joints you found in the top of my closet?"  Then I inserted her saying,
"Yes."  I asked her what she wanted to say about it, and she said, "I want
one."  I asked her why she didn't smoke one as soon as she found it, and she
said she didn't have time, but that she had found one on Miss Boars desk.  I
told her that the conversation was being recorded and asked her if she cared,
and she said, "Oh, it don't matter."  There was a lot more to it than that, but
those are the hi-lites.  The whole conversation never happened, but I sure had
an hour of intertainment putting it all together.  Teenagers will do just about
anything.