[bct] Re: podcast suggestion

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:28:13 -0500

    We had an owner trainer panel at last year's GDUI convention.  My guess is
that it's probably up on the website www.gdui.org.  I'd enjoy doing a podcast
about this, but I need to learn a few things and get my act together first.
(smile)  At this point anyway, I think training my own guide sounds tons easier
than producing a podcast.

Lisa Salinger
Renee, Retired Guide and
Joie, Guide/SD