[bct] Re: podcast request for Debee

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:03:47 -0600

Hi Lance,

I'm sorry that you have a hearing loss too. Gosh, as many of us that
have that to deal with, it makes you wonder if there is more of a
relationship between the auditory and visual systems than they're
aware of. It's not like deafness is a common thing, but there sure
seems to be a lot of hearing impairment within the blind community.
Not good.