[bct] Re: podcast request for Debee

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:45:45 -0500

Hi,

I went blind somewhat slowly over the course of 10 months.  I had a surgery
in the middle to restore sight.  The funny thing at the time is that I was
disappointed that my restored sight was pretty poor.  But 3 months later
when the lights went out for good, I was really sad and upset.  I did get
used to it and now I am just resigned to the fact that I will never see
again and survive day to day.  Its still hard and I would give the world to
see any amount again.  I guess we all cope in our own ways with the
challenges.

Rick

=======

Contact Information: