[bct] podcast promotion

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 05:55:32 -0500

OK..We've all promoted our podcasts on here and in other places, but where are some good places to promote podcasts? I'm looking to have mine get some more exposure, and would like to find resources or places for promoting podcasts.
Any thoughts or ideas or resources for accomplishing this task would be appreciated.
From David
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at
and on Wednesday nights from 9 to 11 PM eastern at
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed