[bct] Re: podcast on the new Sony High MD recorder and transfer to PC

  • From: "Mike" <mgpjcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:42:24 -0800

MessageNeal, I don't know this Sony machine. Are you hoping it will be more
accessible than the Micro Track we heard you demonstrate?

Also, you mentioned mike pre-amps. I have the Audio Technica 822 that runs
on a double A battery. I haven't needed a pre-amp with it, but then would
you use a pre-amp so as to equalize what goes to your recorder? There's so
much to learn.