[bct] Re: podcast on the new Sony High MD recorder and transfer to PC

  • From: "Sam Bushman" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 09:35:42 -0700

Hi Debee,

I think that's bogus.
I mean if that's the only way we can get it done more power to those who can do this.
But, I would not call that accessible at all.
I ... in my younger years would have done that to be independent ... but, now days I don't have the patience to go through those steps.
I will find a different product to meet my needs if that is what it takes.
Because in all those steps you mentioned what if you get off a bit?
Do you end up doing some thing you didn't count on doing?
Sam

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>