[bct] Re: podcast on the new Sony High MD recorder and transfer to PC

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:37:27 -0600

Hi Jamie.  You're not the only one.  Actually there are a lot of people
who see who have lots of trouble operating electronic equipment.  The
manuals are often worthless at best and the controls drive people like
my wife crazy.  At Trace, we talk about accessibility and also
usability.  Even an accessible product has to be laid out in such a way
that it can be easily used.  Otherwise, just having some speech in the
thing is often of no use to anyone because it's just not logically
designed to be easily used.