[bct] Re: podcast on the new Sony High MD recorder and transfer to PC

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 07:29:39 -0700

Hi there, Debee:

I don't think you're strange at all! I too have difficulty memorizing menus, and as you say, it's kind of annoying to have to go through a big long sequence, just to turn up your player.

And it's not only digital recorders that have menus. It's also DVD players, and other tech stuff.

It turns something that's supposed to be fun, in to a kind of chore.

Now I'm not saying I'm not grateful for all the neat technology available, I just wish it was more user friendly.
But that's just my humble opinion.

Sincerely, Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>