[bct] Re: podcast on the new Sony High MD recorder and transfer to PC

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 07:50:44 -0600

One way people sometime handle these complicated products is to make an
electronic or braille file of the menu choices and what is under each
menu.  If you put a number in front of each main menu, then you know how
many clicks or arrow presses you need to use to get to where you are
going.  After a while, you get used to doing it and may no longer use
the document.  This is what happened to me with my New Stand Alone DVD
recorder that records on a 100 GB hard drive and will allow copies to an
onboard disk drive.  You can erase commercials, split tracks, erase
tracks, and all kinds of other things.  I wrote down all the steps to do
each and after a while, I didn't need to look at my file.  If I ever
forget, the file is there for me to use.