[bct] Re: podcast on the new Sony High MD recorder and transfer to PC

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:24:12 -0800

Can you change the levels on the fly, or do you have to pause the recording to do this? Thanks.

--Daveed--At 04:56 AM 3/7/2006, you wrote:

Yes, having to always start in limiter mode is a bit of a hassle, but it
can be changed to Manual mode.  Also, I'm told that with the versions
Ray is speaking about, one can now change the recording level while
recording.  One used to not be able to do this.  I'm glad to know about
the fast and slow limiter.  This was not available in older versions
either.

Neal