[bct] Re: podcast on the new Sony High MD recorder and transfer to PC

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 06:33:04 -0600

Well, every time you start a new recording, you have to manually enable the
manual level setting.  ON the MZ-RH10 and the MZ-RH910, this is not hard to
find once you get in to record/pause mode.  Still, I understand your point.
As for the pumping sensation you hear with the automatic level, this can be
reduced in the MZ-RH910 and the MZ-RH10 by setting the automatic level
release rate to slow, rather than fast.  That's how I recorded the Katrina
stuff.

PS. Speaking of which, part 3 is compiled now.  I just need to do the
voiceover work and get it to the server.  Maybe later today.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: