[bct] Re: podcast on the new Sony High MD recorder and transfer to PC

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:32:17 -0600

Ray, I found a manual on the Sony site, but it was a restricted PDF
manual that could not be opened with jaws.  If you have a manual, would
you mind sending it to me?  If not, could you tell me where I can down
load it.

One other question.  Does one have to set the recorder back to advanced
menus each time they remove or recharge the battery?

My email address is
neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks again for teaching me things.

Neal