[bct] Re: podcast on the Mac, thanks

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:55:26 -0500

Hi Scott,

Believe me, we're all waiting with baited breath on this one.  Most of the
questions I was going to ask you to cover have been asked already, but I
have one big question.  Does the Mac speak as soon as you turn it on?  Lynne
and I bought some lap tops a while back and while we could turn them on, we
couldn't do anything else because we still needed someone with good eyes to
click on the speech option till we got JAWS going.  We're hoping that your
answer will be in the affirmative.

Looking forward to your podcast,