[bct] podcast on the Mac, thanks

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:11:26 -0500

Thank you folks for your interest. I have gotten some good questions and I'll trying to find as many answers as possible. Like I said, I'm no expert of the Mac and I haven't really gotten as familiar as I'd like with every aspect, but we'll learn together. I might cover some basic stuff in the first podcast and then graduate to answering questions regarding accessible applications etc. Well I have some ideas, but bare with me while I try to plow through this. Ay I might even open the box and tell you good folks what's inside. If you good folks can stand my lack of technically beautiful recordings, then I'll give you content to listen too.

Scott