[bct] Re: podcast on the Mac

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:10:06 -0500

Hi Scott,
I, for one, would appreciate any podcast you do on the Mac. We get questions all the time at the center and I have only the barest of knowledge about that system. Also, I'm in a running friendly fued with someone who swears by the Mac--and Voiceover and he's not even blind.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Howell" <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>