[bct] podcast on the Mac

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:00:19 -0500

Folks, I thought I'd ask before I get really into this idea. I was thinking I'd do a podcast of the Mac and VoiceOver, but what I wanted to ask is what features or areas of the Mac would folks like me to cover. I'm not a Mac expert, but I've come to really enjoy using my Mac. Matter of fact I enjoyed using the laptop my employer got me fortesting, I ended up going out yesterday and buying my wife and I both Mac machines after her xp box blew its drive and well the xp machine was old and fairly slow compared to her new Mac Mini and certainly slow compared to the IMac I got myself...grin
If folks wouldn't be interested in the Mac podcast, I'll probably not do it, but I figured if folks are, I'd like to cover areas that are of interest besides demonstrating VoiceOver itself and I could always break this into a couple of podcasts. I don't have fancy gear to do this so it might be kind of ugly, but I'd do the best I could.

Scott