[bct] Re: podcast on microphone placement and technique?

  • From: "Jim Ruby" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:02:26 -0600

but 15 is not that cold wait till it goes below zero. So what the heck put
on your coat, we will all sit inside on a nice cold day and listen... Lol
snowing here now...

TEAMinator: http://goldpower.teaminator.com
12 daily pro: http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=47996
Creative Investments: http://creative-investments.biz/?ref=goldpower