[bct] podcast of the football game is not working.

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:40:32 -0500

Hello this is Sue I am on the list and I did listen to the podcast where window
eyes and jaws were compared, and I want to listen to the football game where
this one person does a demo on it, but I click on the windows media player
link, and I wait for a few minutes, but nothing happens. Does anyone know where
the website where I can actually see the listing of each podcast instead of
blindcooltech.com? Any imput would be great. Thank you.