[bct] podcast notes

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 05:21:01 -0800

I just wanted to drop a quick note.

Darren Duff, I'm curious as to where you are hailing from.  You're making me
all nostalgic for my retired guide Boomer.

Lynette and Maria, I heard about the transit strike in your neck of the woods.
Man!  I don't envy you trying to get around in those circumstances.  My heart
goes out to you.

Thirdly, I hope those responsible for the Castaways cast read this list because
I can't remember their e-mail address offhand and I just wanted to drop a quick
note to say I'm so glad you're back!  My friend (also blind) and I are planning
on getting together and cooking dinner for our wives using your chili recipe.
Who knows, maybe we'll record our escapade and submit it to BTC.  <Smirk>

Hope, I enjoyed your Christmas cast, and that keybaord sounds pretty dog-goned
nifty.  As one who's been constantly jealous of guitar players because of the
portability of their instrument, I'm very intrigued by the idea of a keyboard I
can stow in an overnight bag.  (Theoretically.)

Larry, I've been listening to old podcasts, because I'm getting my friend into
podcasts and am making a sample CD of Blind Cool Tech MP3s.  I gotta say, I
miss the walks to/from work.  I love the submissions, but I do miss that
"slice-of-life" air the podcast had for a while there.  Don't get me wrong, it
still has that feel to a certain extent ... I just want more.  <Grin>

Well, that's 'bout all I've got for now.  Catch ya on the flip-flop.

Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...
Gaming at the speed of sound!