[bct] Re: podcast notes

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 19:15:20 -0800

My only experience with visiting Georgia was about eleven years ago. Went to a seminar held in Atlanta and took the opportunity to visit many sites around the city. Went to Coca-Cola Land, ate at a wonderful little restaurant called the Rib Shack, tooka tour of a plantation home, as well as a museum full of Civil War weaponry ... great stuff!

The people at the Rib Shack were so nice. It's a family-owned restaurant--at least, it was family-owned eleven years ago. Rain was pouring down, and our cab just wasn't coming. So one family-member volunteered to drive us back to our hotel.

An awesome week.
=====
Feel the power...
Wield the magic!...